Scottish Bakers and Resource Efficient Scotland, the Scottish Government programme delivered by Zero Waste Scotland, collaborated with Aurion Learning to create an online learning programme for baking operatives.
The eLearning programme will help build awareness about resource efficiency and encourage practical actions to minimise waste and improve resource efficiency in the baking industry.
- Development of an online resource efficiency module for Bakery operatives, created for Resource Efficient Scotland in partnership with Scottish Bakers
- Making resource efficiency fun and relevant to encourage users to become agents for positive change
- Producing a programme to incorporate two organisations' branding
- A highly interactive bespoke module that incorporates bakery-themed quizzes.
- Creation of a "Scott the Baker” character to guide users through the programme.
- Featuring professional voice-over, bespoke illustrations, custom photos and animations.