Each of the distinguished panellists brought unique perspectives from their respective backgrounds in education, technology, and innovation, aiming to address the following challenges:
- What are the skills gaps and what does good look like?
- Technologies for care: The imperative for upskilling carers
- How much are we committed to investing in the workforce?
- How do we retain staff once we’ve invested in digital upskilling and career development?
- How do we make a career in health and care more compelling and competitive – how do we attract digital talent?
In this blog, we summarise the 5 key takeaways from the session.